NH Fall Baseball League will begin its 14th season this in September of 2020. Over 540 players participated in the league last year which continues to expand and provide a structured, quality environment for baseball throughout the fall months.
This league will consist of teams from all over New Hampshire and VT. The goal is the improve each players’ skills for the following season, and to have fun doing it. Games will be played from September-October.
All games are played on 50ft/70ft fields
Player’s cannot turn 13 years old prior to May 1, 2021
Double headers will be played on the
September 12, 19, 26 October 3, 10, 17
Playoffs will be held Saturday, October 24
(All teams will qualify. Single Elimination).
12 Game Regular season and Playoffs
Player’s may register as individuals or as full teams!
Individual Player Registration Includes
- Placement on a Concord Sports Center Fall Ball Team (No tryouts required)
- Game Hat and Jersey - players responsible for white baseball pants.
- 12 scheduled games and single elimination playoffs
- 1 practice per week at Concord Sports Center
- 30-minute batting cage per week during the fall season.
- Head Coach which is paid by Concord Sports Center
- Umpire fees and game balls included
Individual Fall Concord Sports Center Players $285.00
Cannons Player Registration Includes (New in 2020)
(One team at each age division)
Individual Fall Cannons Players $285.00
Team Registration Information
- $550 per team
- Teams will receive an optional 90-minute practice per week at Concord Sports Center.
- 12 Game Schedule (all game field rentals provided in the registration cost)
- Teams are responsible for umpire fees and game balls.
12 Team League MAX
Head Coach: Ricky Gauderualt
Practice: Thursdays, Sept. 3 - Oct. 29 - 5:30pm-7:00pm at Concord Sports Center
1. Jordan Defrancesco - 2B, OF
2. Jamie Skafidas - P, OF, 3B
3. Tommy Dwyer SS, C, P
4. Jonah MacArthur - 3B, OF
5. Lucas Golden - 2B, OF
6. Nathan Arnold - 1B, P, OF
7. Alex Perry - SS, 2B
8. Cam Burbank
9. Aiden Harris
10. Kolton Gaudreault
11. Ben Labreque - C, OF, 1B, 3B
12. Peyton Larabee
13. Ryan Chartier
Matt Herrmann (11U)
(TEAM IS FULL, COACH BRANDT HAS OPENINGS)
Concord Sports Center
Head Coach: David Brandt
Practice: Tuesday, September 1st - October 27th - 5:30pm-7:00pm
1. Chase Crowell - C, 3B, P
2. Matthew Moreau - SS, 3B, CF
3. Elliot Kaulbach - P, 1B, 2B
4. Cole Tokar - C, 1B, P
5. Noah Byrne - 1B, P, 2B, OF
6. Freddie Shepard - P, OF, SS
7. Nathan Spofford - SS, P, 3B
8. Jake Bennett
9. Josh Clark
10. Liam Ryam - P, 3B, 1B
11. Jack Brien - All around
NH Bobcats - Gray (Play back to back w. Curran)
NH Bobcats - Curran (Play back to back w. Gray)
LEAGUE RULES - Standard HS Federation Rules Apply
• Schedules will be made by Concord Sports Center Staff
• Each team must play all games on scheduled. No Cancellations
• Week 6 will be used as makeups and equally matched teams
• All games count towards your team’s record for playoffs.
• OPEN ROSTERS
• Players must meet age eligibility requirements
• 12U: 15 runs after 3 innings, 10 runs after 4.
2 Hour Time Limit for every game. No new inning can start after 2 hours
• 12U: 6 innings. (Official game is 4 innings)
• There are no Pitching restrictions in regular season or playoffs.
• There are no warnings on balks for the 12U level
• If a balk is called then the play is dead. Each base-runner moves up one base.
• Pitchers can not fake to third base.
• 12U – No Bat Restrictions
• Teams can use any brand for baseballs. Can’t be batting practice balls.
• Scores must be reported no later than Monday of each week by email to email@example.com (We don’t want to chase scores down each week both teams please send them over.)
• 12U: Plastic cleats.
• Concord Sports Center responsible for scheduling umpires.
• Teams will split cost of umpires. ($55) per weekend - 1 umpire for 12U games
• Re-entry rule. A player can only re-enter for the same player that went in for him and then that player he goes back in for is done for that game. You cannot re-enter for a different player. You can never hit in 2 different spots in the line-up during a game.
• Re-entry for a pitcher: In the event a pitcher is substituted with a pinch-runner or hitter, the pitcher may re-enter the game immediately as long as another pitcher does not throw a pitch. If he re-enters after someone else throws a pitch, he will not be allowed to pitch in that game.
• The batting order must consist of at least 9 players. Teams can use an EH and a DH in the same line-up. Teams also have the option of using as many EH’s as they want.
• If a player is injured while using a continuous batting order and that players spot in the batting order comes up, teams will have the ability to skip that player in the order without taking an out. We want to encourage teams to hit the entire order and teams that do so will not be penalized.
• A team must start a game with 9 players but can finish with 8 players.
• No courtesy runners.
• Coaches simply need to tell the umpire that you are intentionally walking the batter and no longer need to throw four pitches.
Extra Inning (TIE-BREAKER SYSTEM):
• If a game is tied after all innings have been completed, the "Tie-Breaker" will go into effect. Each team starts with the bases loaded and one out. The last 3 batters from the previous innings are the base runners. This will continue until you get a winner. (Excludes championship games)