Concord Sports Center Rentals COVID Procedures
11/20 - State of NH Mask Mandate
Face Coverings are required at Concord Sports Center at all times. This includes participants and coaches.
- 20 Max on field/ 6 Max in each batting cage
- Everyone entering the facility must sign in and out at the front desk with arrival time and departure time.
- One parent or guardian per athlete, for batting cage and lessons. No spectators for team practices!!
- Function room and gym area are closed at this time.
- All rental groups are responsible for training of coaches, parents, and athletes on COVID Guidelines prior to using the facility. This should include the screening check in process in the universal reopening guidelines.
- If anyone is not feeling well, they should stay home or notify Concord Sports Center staff and go immediately into the isolation area in the facility (Function Room).
- Hand Sanitizer is placed around the facility, coaches are encouraged to also carry hand sanitizer with team equipment. No sharing of equipment this includes team helmets and bats. Pitching machines will be available for use and wiped down by CSC staff after each use.
- No gum, seeds or spitting. Water bubbler will not be available. Please make sure all trash is picked up after each use.
- Social distancing should be maintained as much as possible while in the facility. Coaches are encouraged to keep their group moving throughout the facility after each workout.
CSC is by appointment only and reservations MUST be made ahead of time.
We also encourage you to bring personal baseballs and softballs for cage rentals.
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday - 11am-9pm
Saturdays - 9am-7pm
Sundays - 8am-8pm
* Concord Sports Center will close early when events are offsite. Please call ahead. 603-224-1655