Concord Sports Center Rentals COVID Procedures
Concord Sports Center follows all CDC recommendations for indoor and outdoor mask use.
- All rental groups are responsible for training of coaches, parents, and athletes on COVID Guidelines prior to using the facility. This should include the screening check in process in the universal reopening guidelines.
- If anyone is not feeling well, they should stay home or notify Concord Sports Center staff and go immediately into the isolation area in the facility (Function Room).
- Hand Sanitizer is placed around the facility, coaches are encouraged to also carry hand sanitizer with team equipment. No sharing of equipment this includes team helmets and bats. Pitching machines will be available for use and wiped down by CSC staff after each use.
- No gum, seeds or spitting. Water bubbler will not be available. Please make sure all trash is picked up after each use.
- Social distancing should be maintained as much as possible while in the facility. Coaches are encouraged to keep their group moving throughout the facility after each workout.
* Concord Sports Center will close early when events are offsite. Please call ahead. 603-224-1655